Sunday 9 October 2011

If You're After A Cracking new Book

I'm always on the lookout for great new authors - my favourite genres are science fiction, fantasy and horror. I like all the usual suspects and have read a great deal of the not so good as well... Imagine my great joy when I discovered an author that was new to me a couple of months ago - I'd like to recommend Phillip Palmer. He's written four books thus far: Debatable Space, Red Claw, Hell Ship & Version 43. I've read Version 43 & Red Claw and loved them both, they are a real breath of fresh air in a sometimes jaded and stagnant market.
I have also been lured to the dark side of the thriller, by another exceptional new author - Grant McKenzie. He has written two novels - Switch and No Cry For Help, again two excellent reads - highly recommended, it's an overused promotional tool when promoting books, but these two truly are unputdownable page turners!
Grant has also self published an electronic novel - K.A.R.M.A. available on Amazon for Kindle.
I have thoroughly enjoyed all of them and recommend any one as a toe dip in the water...

No comments:

Post a Comment