Tuesday 30 August 2011

Another One - So Soon?

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything. If you have nothing interesting to say, share it in a blog... I subscribe to both of these views, so... Things I learned (not learnt - try to write and speak proper like what I do) over the Bank Holiday weekend:
It's far colder here at the moment than it should be and certainly a good 20 degrees colder than Orlando Florida, where we have been for the past couple of weeks.
Sky customer services are a lot more accessible and helpful than I had expected or been led to believe.
There are no long sticks to be found easily in garden centres.
The Inbetweeners Movie was a good laugh, but not as brilliant as I was expecting (although the dancing scene is a classic moment in film history).
Life is good, take time out to appreciate it and everything around you - because that bus over there might just be coming to squish you

No comments:

Post a Comment