Friday 26 August 2011

The Impressive first post

I've dipped in and out of various people's blogs over the years, and often thought I'd like to do one of those. So I have. It will variously feature my views on most things, blatant plugs for my various ventures http://www.falcongrinding.co.uk/ you see I really am shameless http://www.tonyjohnsonart.co.uk/ there I go again! and the ubiquitous long periods when I am really busy/can't be arsed/have nothing interesting to say - some would argue that the last would preclude any content whatsoever, but when they speak I tend to put my fingers in my ears and chant "La, la, la..."
For anyone stumbling across my blog "Welcome" especially if you've read this far, for anyone subscribing "Thank you" especially if you are rich and are at least considering sending me money (I admit that this is a long shot - ho hum).
Well there it is my first post, I feel it's missing an interesting fact so can I just say that West Bromwich Albion football ground (The Hawthorns) has the highest altitude of football grounds in the country. I also like words, one of my favouritres is mellifluous which means flowing with sweetness, slip it into conversation if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment